• 3 weeks later...

well if anyone is still checking out my build i got my clarion eq my 6 channel rcas and my volt meter i have made a bit of progress i started cutting the wood for the box and is looking like its going to be a hell of a tight squeeze i cut the pockets in my door panels and began fiberglassing and i found a new head unit it is the soundstream VIR-8300NR which is a nice headunit for the price i installed autodoor locks and will soon be installing a security system i just ordered some smoked led tail lights as well pics of the eq and stuff will be up soon the camera broke so no pics of the box progress so hope everyone had happy holidays and great new year

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

yes sir it does over 3/4 of the port has 2 inches or more of space to breath problem is i think im going to make another box in the near future that will have the port on top so it will be firing into just the open air of the cab this was my first design i went with i have 4 others including a full use of the rear space giving me enough room for dual 18"s essentially a wall in a single cab truck

:D kind of an odd concept but i like to be a little different

Wow that's a big box in a little cab. Love it.

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Archived