Looking good man. That took some creativity to get that big a box in a single cab.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

yes sir it does over 3/4 of the port has 2 inches or more of space to breath problem is i think im going to make another box in the near future that will have the port on top so it will be firing into just the open air of the cab this was my first design i went with i have 4 others including a full use of the rear space giving me enough room for dual 18"s essentially a wall in a single cab truck

:D kind of an odd concept but i like to be a little different

Two 18s in a single cab...

Mind=Blown

yes sir it does over 3/4 of the port has 2 inches or more of space to breath problem is i think im going to make another box in the near future that will have the port on top so it will be firing into just the open air of the cab this was my first design i went with i have 4 others including a full use of the rear space giving me enough room for dual 18"s essentially a wall in a single cab truck

:D kind of an odd concept but i like to be a little different

Two 18s in a single cab...

Mind=Blown

without a blow through................sorry had to add that in there :peepwall:

Archived