Nine8SST Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 Hey Ray, I shot you an e-mail the day after your birthday asking for some help with a box. I got no reply. Followed up with another e-mail the next day, no reply. So I ended up buying Bass Box Pro. Now I guess here is where i need some tech support. I designed a box on Torres' months ago. I had seen you mention Fb and F3. I was wondering what the F3 was on the box I had built. Well, i spent HOURS with this program trying to get the hang of it. So I got to putting in the specs to my current box and I finally got everything to match up perfectly, except for tuning and net box volume. on torres' i get 3.11 cubes with 30.61 Hz. On BBP i get 3.09 cubes tuned to 31.87. I was wondering if there was any reason for these numbers being off? But the biggest concern/question i have is: BBP says my F3 is 101.3 hz. Do you know why this is? In the top right hand corner of BBP6 there is a seperate box to check for external or internal measurments....which one do you have checked (internal is default and you probably need external). 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
ShortStacksWin Posted December 10, 2011 Report Posted December 10, 2011 Got a Question and need an answer right now? Well I am offering up tech support for free, as long as I am on the computer or near my phone. Feel free to hit me up on yahoo im @ dinoraver3466 once you im there I will give phone #'s from there... 12v q's, fabrication q's, whatever. I know alot of times i miss questions asked on the boards, and ive been in jams before and needed some advice with noone to call. I dont want you to be left in the dark, so just hit me up. FOR FREE. stump me if you can.. lol I really need help with my 4 15s. Kicker S15L72 i need to know if they will fit in the back of a Chevy Blazer that im trying to buy. Also wondering if i need 4 amps for all 4 or just 2. i have 2 2000 watt kicker amps so far that used to run my 2 15s. Also wondering if Kenwood KFC 6993 6x9s will be compatible with pioneer head unit, does it matter if i get 6 6x9s if they are 3 way, 4 way, 5 way etc?? And i want to put 4 6x9s inside the car and 2 in the grill. Should i hook them up to a seperate small amp? I have no idea PLEASE HELP me i dont know what to do and i love your videos! Please! lolll ..
Bacy2k Posted December 11, 2011 Report Posted December 11, 2011 Prob cause you havent adjusted for port wall thickness or sub baffle I get tons of emails man. Typically dont read any of them. Thats why i put these threads here. only reason i e-mailed you was because on the first post on this thread, it said too adjusted for port wall how? well, actually, i have 4 PVC tubes for ports. i entered that width as .25. and i got rid of my double baffle dimensions because it was throwing of the internal length of my port. like is said, i spent a looong time with entering my design. i checked over everything about 10 times and was finally able to get everything to match up just right. but how would the port wall thickness work with a typical slot port? i used the thickness .75", is that correct? As for your f3. Thats just bad TS param's bad TS param's as in the sub has bad parameters, or i entered them wrong?? i had 2 level 4 12's. took the specs direct from the site and it filled all but a few specs (in expert mode) anything left, i left blank. interesting thing about this though... i used the same box, but did it for only one subs, and my f3 was actually down by Fb. In the top right hand corner of BBP6 there is a seperate box to check for external or internal measurments....which one do you have checked (internal is default and you probably need external). yeah, i didnt realize that was there for the first half hour, and my numbers were waaaay off lol. then i saw it and fixed it, then things were pretty accurate. not 100% in line with torres' but pretty close. btw, if my cubic feet was off because of inner and outer dimensions, itd be a bit more than just .02 Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
LowtherCarAudio Posted December 11, 2011 Report Posted December 11, 2011 Best 1/0 gauge wire for your money??? let me know quick please! Thanks! much appreciated! LowtherCarAudio Current System: Nothing
Ray Posted December 11, 2011 Author Report Posted December 11, 2011 Common wall port would be .375 Hit calc all if theres blanks. Try again 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ray Posted December 11, 2011 Author Report Posted December 11, 2011 Kicker hyperflex on ebay. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Bacy2k Posted December 11, 2011 Report Posted December 11, 2011 Common wall port would be .375 Hit calc all if theres blanks. Try again makes sense lol. just wasnt sure if the thickness was for one, or both. thanks. and yeah, on the 2 blanks i had, i hit Calc. everything was filled out on the mechanical parameters. oh, and after going through my PM's on here, i saw i had even messaged you on here as well. haha, oh well. no big deal. Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active Hertz SPL Show 8's 2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 11, 2011 Report Posted December 11, 2011 I am no longer doing designs. Sorry Not even for Christmas? ;-)
Ray Posted December 11, 2011 Author Report Posted December 11, 2011 Nope. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Winn Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 i believe i read this stated earlier somewhere... For say im designing a box and i want to be more for SQ and have a Flat Response would you have less port per sq inch per cubic ft. Like say ll per or 12 per... I have noticed this on my daily box. Right now i have 15 per and tuned to 35... I have notice it cant play country or rock worth a shit lol. i made it for rap and dub step... but it seems like it has a "loudness in between 35 and 50 hz" You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.