Ray Posted December 13, 2011 Author Report Posted December 13, 2011 Yup 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
1988JimmyRE Posted December 13, 2011 Report Posted December 13, 2011 any problems with running amps remotes on switches? BUILD LOG-->1988 S15 Jimmy V8 4x4 2 15" RE Audio<--BUILD LOG
CaPRiCEx383 Posted December 15, 2011 Report Posted December 15, 2011 Alright Ray I've been looking around and not getting much, I'm getting my mids n highs planned out and i need wiring help, I want to wire 2 component sets and 2 8' midbass on one 4 channel. So one component set front left, one front right, and 2 rear channels for 8"s. Components are 4 ohms so are the 8" midbass, What load will that give me? How would i wire this said setup? Thanks. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
Twostrokeking Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 Hey dude! Need a bit of help! These subs in the vid are brand new, first time really running them, this was filmed yesterday and i am still getting the noise! In the vid I will say what to listen for! I was wondering if you could maybe tell me what the sound is! Thanks bro! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Ray Posted January 29, 2012 Author Report Posted January 29, 2012 Uhhh. Link to vid??? ... 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Twostrokeking Posted January 29, 2012 Report Posted January 29, 2012 Uhhh. Link to vid??? ... I'm a dumbass, lol my bad dude sorry! Here it is. http://youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=GgsOARxkIRc My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
bre2ts Posted January 30, 2012 Report Posted January 30, 2012 Wasn't sure if I should make a whole new thread in the dd-1 section or just ask here. When tuning with the dd-1 and using a 360.2 do I want to have everything set on it or leave everything flat? Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
Twostrokeking Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Lol okay ray, for real this time. My bad for all the mistakes. I'm not sure what the hell happened! Anyways this noise in the vid! I need assistance boss! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgsOARxkIRc&list=UUQT8Bf8kfmyeQZ9aLZ3ZYkA&index=1&feature=plcp My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 Thats tinsel slap or loose dust fo sho 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 Thats tinsel slap or loose dust cap sho 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.