Twostrokeking Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Thats tinsel slap or loose dust fo sho Well the tinsels are stitched and the subs are like new.. How do I check the dust cap? Ah this sucks My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
^_^ Gem132 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Quick Question, if i have an amp with a bass knob not a remote gain, when setting the gain with the dd1 can i have the bass knob turned all the way up than turn the gain or do i have to turn gain than turn bass knob to see where it starts to clip, if that makes sense? Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
lem43606 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Hey ray what do you think about a 4th order wall with 6^ sealed and 12.5^ ported.. tuned to 43 hrtz subs are Fi btl N2 18s.. 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 Bass knob then gain. Just 2 18's?? That sounds about right but i havent played with n2's No idea how that would work bp My mayhem did ok but wayyy different sub 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Robert8252 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 How do I make something loud? Seriousness. Lol. Definitely going to fluff with my tweeters in the pillar but any good tips for aiming tweeters? I've never heard a real SQ setup. So not entirely sure what it should sound like. I know you want the stage to be front and center on the dash. Just don't think I've heard that or got it right now. I'm sure shitty speaker placement. Off axis or on axis? Aim for the dome light? Opposite window? Just curious. Haven't got that bit 10 yet old man so I'm using you for now. I know you've mentiod a few songs before but can't find the thread. Got just a few that are excellent to test stage height and center and such? Thank you Ray. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 Thriller mj Corey hart sunglasses at night Van halen hot for teacher Aim tweets to opposing headrest That will get you started 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
lem43606 Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Yes just 2 18s. I could only fit 2 in there lol 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
ChrisLun Posted January 31, 2012 Report Posted January 31, 2012 Ok Ray, I have a 2005 Porsche Cayanne S coming into the shop the today. The owner is wanting to do a aftermarket headunit (Pioneer AVIC), now I know these have the fiber optic Bose system, and I can do it (2) ways....1) sell the guy a $700 fiber optic harness ment for after market radios, or 2) sell him a 5 ch. amplifier and bypass the factory amp. My question is though: Will the interior speakers still work if I go the 5 ch. route or are they all integrated into the factory amp? Which means he will have to buy another 3 way set to get sound again. 2006 Dodge Charger (2) Kinetic 3800 (1) DC Power 270XP (4) T1-12D4 (1) T2500BDCP (2) T400.4 7.5 cubic ft. (2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck (2) T165.2 (2) T169.3
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 I do 5 ch Mid tweet on the dash is passive With sub in bottom of door. So Ch1-2 on dash 3-4 rears 5- wired to doors. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Ray Posted January 31, 2012 Author Report Posted January 31, 2012 A 6ch would be better if you have one 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.