Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

Well you want A challenge? I might have one. I have a 1986 pontiac firebird. I did the calculation of the cubic feet in the trunk "well" the dip in the trunk in the very back. And its 12.7 cubic feet. I'm trying to find preferably 2 12's that could fit back there and give me the best bang for my buck. And I would prefer to make it ported because I listen to hip hop mostly. So what would be a good amp/sub combo that could best use that kind of space?

Looking for your opinion. My door panel has me worried in a few spots. I know pics aren't the same as seeing it but could these two spots be wrapped with vinyl? Just laying a piece of vinyl on it seems impossible but I know heat and stretching makes a difference.

IMAG0984.jpg

IMAG0985.jpg

IMAG0986.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Where is that speaker ring going?

And 86 with 12cuft back there??

I think you did the math wrong.

Get 4cuft and do whatever 12's you like.

Go listen to some setups and make your own descision.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The fiberglass will be along the bottom half of the door. Planning to keep most of the original shape without a pocket though. Just worried about those two sharp corners and the vinyl not stretching. The top darker part will stay the color it is. The arm rest is its own piece and so is the armrest cushion. I can take a better pic tomorrow and point out corners if that would help. I thought I was ready to go on these now I'm worried I'll get to the end and mess up or not be able to wrap those two spots.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

not sure if this falls into your realm ray....

i gutted my alarm/remote start (automate....DEI) out of my jeep the other day since im putting the alarm portion in my pt soon....i had no window mod or anything of the sort

previously i had ran speaker wire though the door moldex (since i had blank holes) in both doors

hooked up new speakers then ran it to the dash cavity and hooked it up to the stock radio (its my moms car now so i put it back to stock) so i sniped all the speaker wires on the radio harness off and hooked just the front channels up to the speakers....

now the pass. side windows/locks are intermitent, i dident snip any wires in the moldex plug, and they were all working fine before the alarm gut/speaker install

da fuck did i do lol, i mean i really gotta get in there and look at it myself i know that, i havent had time, but maybe you can save me some time and hopefully point me in the right direction if possible

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Not working at all would be cut wires

Intermitent means maybe bad switch??

And more pics robert

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You will have to cut a bit.

Archived