Dude2800 Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 I'm looking to get a ct sounds 1400.1. If you could get any number or size of subwoofers with no space limitations, what would you get? I'm not looking to turn this into a versus thread, I just want to know what's out there and get some different ideas before I purchase my subs and regret it.
evermaxx Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 Has to be a dumb question. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Joe X Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 You need to set a budget, and some goals (like SQ or output), type of music you listen, there's just too many subs out there.
BigGains Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 Has to be a dumb question. No such thing as a dumb question my friend, just a dumb answer. To the op I agree with the other guy theres tons of selctions out there good name brands, you should set out your budget because subs like dc, sundown, skar, etc cost big! 2003 silverado TEAM DC Pioneer Avh 5500 4 DC lvl 5 18s 12 crescendo pwx 6.5s 4 crescendo ft1 tweets 6xs d3400s Singer 400 alt Skyhigh ofc wires Skyhigh speaker wires Smd vm1 2 DC 175.4 DC 10k
evermaxx Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 Yeah, answers lol Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
BigGains Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 Bahahaha indeed answers! 2003 silverado TEAM DC Pioneer Avh 5500 4 DC lvl 5 18s 12 crescendo pwx 6.5s 4 crescendo ft1 tweets 6xs d3400s Singer 400 alt Skyhigh ofc wires Skyhigh speaker wires Smd vm1 2 DC 175.4 DC 10k
SlamminBeats Posted November 28, 2013 Report Posted November 28, 2013 Theory question? infinity subs more cone = louder question answered.
Dude2800 Posted November 28, 2013 Author Report Posted November 28, 2013 I was thinking about 2 level 2 15's or an x18, but what I don't want to do is what I did/ am doing now. I bought a 700 watt 5 channel amp and put a ten in my car. The 10 was 4 ohm so the most I could get was 180 watts to it, so I bought two twelve at 4 ohms and wired them at two to get 300 watts. Then I read in the manual that I could run my rear outputs as a sub channel and bridge my amp so now I have 200 watts going to the 10. So now I have 2 boxes I built, one with 2 12's and one with one 10. I thought I was gonna be happy but I just keep throwing $100 here and there. Since I don't know everything that's out there I was just seeing if y'all have any input so I don't go through the same thing again. I drive a honda element so I have a lot of room but I think I'm going to be limited to about 2000ish watts on my power set up.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.