MrSkippyJ Posted November 29, 2013 Report Posted November 29, 2013 What is the switch hooked up too? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
sbg Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 What is the switch hooked up too? parking brake wire, and ground. As a by pass to use video on my double din. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
MrSkippyJ Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 You still have the radio grounded 100% of the time right? F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
sbg Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 You still have the radio grounded 100% of the time right? You know this unit has a ground wire that goes to the harness like the (norm) so I hooked that up. But it also had a 2nd ground I think? But I didn't hook that one up, because I was thing wtf why does it need 2 grounds. I am going out right now to take a look at my wiring. Think it needs that 2nd ground skippy? 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 You still have the radio grounded 100% of the time right?You know this unit has a ground wire that goes to the harness like the (norm) so I hooked that up. But it also had a 2nd ground I think? But I didn't hook that one up, because I was thing wtf why does it need 2 grounds. I am going out right now to take a look at my wiring. Think it needs that 2nd ground skippy? O and that ground that goes from the HU to the cars harness, I have the ground for the toggle switch on also, that was on the ON side of the switch all the time. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 I put the 2nd ground on, I bet that is what it was it. Plus I was having a stupid problem with lights inside my car. My car has lights all over inside that turn red,green,blue and so on that stopped working soon after I put my sub in. Now that I put that 2nd ground on and have the toggle switch to OFF they started working again. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
t-money Posted November 30, 2013 Report Posted November 30, 2013 are both the wires you grounded black? 2002 ford focus hatch pioneer DEH-P8400bh infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear XS Power D1200 Shuriken BT-100 audioque 120.4 2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2 2 audioque 2200d big 3 mechman 220a alt with external regulator 479-418-3056
sbg Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 are both the wires you grounded black? Yep and both say ground on them. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted November 30, 2013 Author Report Posted November 30, 2013 I put the 2nd ground on, I bet that is what it was it. Plus I was having a stupid problem with lights inside my car. My car has lights all over inside that turn red,green,blue and so on that stopped working soon after I put my sub in. Now that I put that 2nd ground on and have the toggle switch to OFF they started working again. Started my car to go to work and light not working now:( 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
Kovan A. Rivers Posted May 2, 2014 Report Posted May 2, 2014 My pioneer double din Avh-x3500bhs is doing the same thing please please help
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.