For Sale: Custom Hybrid 10's - AP, Kicker, & Sundown

Item: Two (2) Custom hand-built Hybrid 10" sub-woofers

Condition: New*
*Refurbished motors & frames, with all new softies

Description: These were once a pair of AudioPipe TXX-AP10's. After cleaning the motors, and restoring and re-painting the frames (metallic grey), I put these together with several different brands of parts. They have dual 4 ohm Kicker voice coils, dual 6.5" Kicker (poly) spiders, stitched over-sized lead wire, with Sundown SA10 cones & surrounds, and flat black poly dust caps. These were built with an old-school theme, they remind me of the older L7 12's. They were built to look and sound great! And I think they will do just that!
Fs - 39hz
RMS - 600 watts

Price: $125 each + shipping FIRM. Ships from 45614 if you want to get an estimate.
The only trades I can consider are trade-ins for blown subs or motors. Pm me with what you've got.
I cannot even entertain any other trades at this time, and right now cash is king (Christmas money for my kids)

Pictures: Full build log available for the buyer, with hundreds of step by step pictures.

100_7480.jpg

100_7478.jpg

100_7474.jpg

100_7250.jpg

100_7254.jpg

100_7267.jpg

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Might try and direct a friend towards these. Top mount depth, and rough power handling for a daily application between the two? Guessing like 1.2kw between the pair.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Might try and direct a friend towards these. Top mount depth, and rough power handling for a daily application between the two? Guessing like 1.2kw between the pair.

Yes sir, about 1200 for the pair. Probably will take more, but no need for it.

Mounting depth is 6-3/4". Cutout for them is 9"

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

• 2 weeks later...

Archived