Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Digital Designs 9512 box help plz


Bass^3

Recommended Posts

Posted

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Wow.Disliking one name brand over another is something I am use to.Kinda like football teams.But safety issues are something totally deferent all together.Ok if budget for amp is $400 same as what the 4400 would have cost on eBay.Knowing that the set up is for 2-9512 that are already paid for.Also knowing that amp needs to be 1 ohm stable what safer amp would ya suggest for around same amount of money?

Posted

Bump4Life I want to say thank you for the time to enlighten me on the safety issues dealing with that amp.I can not do anything but respect that took the time to do instead if simply saying that ya Didnt like the name brand or no help simply because of amp I was planing on getting.I joined this site and ask the questions I have because was in need of direction.Again thank you.

Posted

whats your budget for the amp?

look at a SQ 2200 or SQ 3500. that will pair nicely and not break the bank too much.

http://www.soundqubed.com/Mono-Block_c_29.html

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5337 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...