That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

Nice, I think that's the first vids I have seen you post. Yeah you got some flex there. I think im going to get a video when im done with these door panels. Nice little vid thanks for sharing

Thanks. I would like to post a longer vid but like I said I gotta find a place to do it. I wanna see some vids of your setup too.

You got city all around you? No country roads or empty lots? Ya a longer video would be cool. I just threw a couple of my videos that should be in my build log in my sig but I will get some recent ones soon since there has been a lot of changes. So when are we gonna hear about that surprise brand alternator?

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Love the box man

2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk

Sky High OFC Wiring

DC Power 270 XP Alt

AQ 2200 Sub Amp

Two DC Level 4 m2 12s

80 Mil Murdetmat

Gathering Parts For Wall Build.

Team DC Audio 2014 Member

Nice, I think that's the first vids I have seen you post. Yeah you got some flex there. I think im going to get a video when im done with these door panels. Nice little vid thanks for sharing

Thanks. I would like to post a longer vid but like I said I gotta find a place to do it. I wanna see some vids of your setup too.

You got city all around you? No country roads or empty lots? Ya a longer video would be cool. I just threw a couple of my videos that should be in my build log in my sig but I will get some recent ones soon since there has been a lot of changes. So when are we gonna hear about that surprise brand alternator?

Ya man I am surrounded by city. but I will try and find a good place to take a vid. and the alt brand isn't really to much of a secret. Bump4life is

goanna be rebuilding my alt and beefing it up for me. so ya thats pretty much it.

Love the box man

Thanks man.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

So how are you liking the Soundstream amps ? Do they do rated ? How efficient are they ?

truthsayer

So how are you liking the Soundstream amps ? Do they do rated ? How efficient are they ?

Love them. with my experience they put out rated. I can tell you for sure my xxx is putting out at least 3K and I am willing to bet more. as far as efficiency they are also

efficient. I have my xxx at .5 with stock alt, stock batt, and one d3100 and I never drop past 12.5. My buddy has a tarantula 3K at .5 with stock alt, 1 d3400, and 2 small 35ah batts and he holds 13.

I also like them because of how reliable they are. I have put my xxx through hell and it keeps going with no problem. Now keep in mind I bought mine used and the previous owner had it blow on him but I was told it was because it was mounted to the back of his wall and it shook something loose. my buddy had a fuse blow on his main run so no power was going to the rear batts and he dropped to 9 volts and the amp was still playing. now I would never recommend doing that but it did do it. and he still is using that amp today.

I also like the sound of them. compared to other amps to me they just sound clean and smooth (for mids and highs). and my xxx pushes my 9512's pretty hard for only 3.5K.

in the end I like them a lot. they are not the best amps out there but they are the best for me lol. part of that has to do with price too. in the end I recommend them.

any other questions regarding soundstream stuff feel free to ask. I have used pretty much all of their equipment so I have lots of experience with their stuff.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Love them. with my experience they put out rated. I can tell you for sure my xxx is putting out at least 3K and I am willing to bet more. as far as efficiency they are also

efficient. I have my xxx at .5 with stock alt, stock batt, and one d3100 and I never drop past 12.5. My buddy has a tarantula 3K at .5 with stock alt, 1 d3400, and 2 small 35ah batts and he holds 13.

I also like them because of how reliable they are. I have put my xxx through hell and it keeps going with no problem. Now keep in mind I bought mine used and the previous owner had it blow on him but I was told it was because it was mounted to the back of his wall and it shook something loose. my buddy had a fuse blow on his main run so no power was going to the rear batts and he dropped to 9 volts and the amp was still playing. now I would never recommend doing that but it did do it. and he still is using that amp today.

I also like the sound of them. compared to other amps to me they just sound clean and smooth (for mids and highs). and my xxx pushes my 9512's pretty hard for only 3.5K.

in the end I like them a lot. they are not the best amps out there but they are the best for me lol. part of that has to do with price too. in the end I recommend them.

any other questions regarding soundstream stuff feel free to ask. I have used pretty much all of their equipment so I have lots of experience with their stuff.

Glad to hear it.

I was just curious because i know two other people running the Ta3000.1 and they seem to like them also. But most people on here seem to dog out soundstream, so it's nice to hear first hand experience.

truthsayer

Nice build man, I love my soundstream stuff I have a TN900.4D on my doors and it has been amazing, I'm also happy with their pro audio mids.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Glad to hear it.

I was just curious because i know two other people running the Ta3000.1 and they seem to like them also. But most people on here seem to dog out soundstream, so it's nice to hear first hand experience.

I think the TA3000.1 is one of the best amps they have made but really overall i think most of there product is pretty decent quality. If its not a nut huggin brand its not good to most people on here.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Glad to hear it.

I think the TA3000.1 is one of the best amps they have made but really overall i think most of there product is pretty decent quality. If its not a nut huggin brand its not good to most people on here.

The TA3K is a very good amp. one of the best for sure. the XXX amps and X3 amps are also very good. all their other stuff is decent to.. the tarantula nano 1200 is an awesome amp. I have been happy with everything I have had from them.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

• 3 weeks later...

vid from taylor show

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Archived