That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

U look like a noob..hahah j/p

lol, i know how to do things right, and try to do it right whenever i can. that doesn't seem to always work out the best though lol

c pillar in a focus hatch is not doing it right. Sure its loud, but there's people who have been louder without a wall in that car. Why not save the headaches and do a hatch box? If you insist on being walled then b pillar it next time.

lol, i know how to do things right, and try to do it right whenever i can. that doesn't seem to always work out the best though lol

c pillar in a focus hatch is not doing it right. Sure its loud, but there's people who have been louder without a wall in that car. Why not save the headaches and do a hatch box? If you insist on being walled then b pillar it next time.

Here is the honest truth i decided to do the c pillar, and why im keeping it. its because you and everyone else on here said it wouldn't work and couldn't be

done. and i dont wanna do the same old stuff that everyone else has been doing for years. a c pillar in a focus? that's unique, and that was my goal. the fact that

when i have the 15k in there it is louder than half the b pillar walls on similar power and more cone area says something. and now that i have had it for a season, i know were i went wrong with it and i know how to get it louder. the reason i like it so much is because its a challenge for me. it wasn't easy to get it to do what it does, and when i fix everything that i went wrong with it will be way louder. there is no rule book to audio saying that you cant do a c pillar in a focus. so why not do it. the build impresses me, and everyone else i have demoed it for. that's what matters. so the real reason i did it is because it presented a challenge, and i knew i could get something out of it.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Hey Ross. Gfy

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Here is the honest truth i decided to do the c pillar, and why im keeping it. its because you and everyone else on here said it wouldn't work and couldn't be

done. and i dont wanna do the same old stuff that everyone else has been doing for years. a c pillar in a focus? that's unique, and that was my goal. the fact that

when i have the 15k in there it is louder than half the b pillar walls on similar power and more cone area says something. and now that i have had it for a season, i know were i went wrong with it and i know how to get it louder. the reason i like it so much is because its a challenge for me. it wasn't easy to get it to do what it does, and when i fix everything that i went wrong with it will be way louder. there is no rule book to audio saying that you cant do a c pillar in a focus. so why not do it. the build impresses me, and everyone else i have demoed it for. that's what matters. so the real reason i did it is because it presented a challenge, and i knew i could get something out of it.

that or your parents wouldnt let you do a b pillar..

im just saying, it could be alot more efficient if done another way. Not trying to be a douche by any means man.

that or your parents wouldnt let you do a b pillar..

im just saying, it could be alot more efficient if done another way. Not trying to be a douche by any means man.

no i know your not. and yes part of it was not that they wouldn't let me do a b pillar, after all it is my car, but when i was doing the c pillar

i was still in high school and i needed the back seats to take people to school. so i decided to try a C pillar and i like it way more than i thought i

would. i know it would be more efficient if i did it differently, but i don't mind running a ton of power haha. when it comes down to it, i like how unique

the build is and how much other people enjoy it. just wait until next season though, you'll find me in the lanes :ninja:

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

• 2 weeks later...

The xxx is back and it's killin it.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

So just a little update here. the system is still going strong. made it about 2 weeks so far with no problems so hopefully it stays like that for a while. the subs obviously do not like the power, the amp was DD-1'd at -5 and backed off from there and i still only go half tilt on the bass knob. at half its still doing low 50's. so i am happy with it. hopefully in the near future i can get some 9915's in there and really open that amp up. but anyways, i will be at the king of the streets show in indiana this sunday with the car. that will probably be its last show of the season. then its rebuild time. if i cant get 9915's in time for next season i will recone my 9500's with extra stiff suspension and flatwound coils. but more than likely i will have 99's. the rebuild will be the same thing, 2 15's in a c pillar. but it is going to be a bigger, stronger wall, and it will look way different. anyways, just wanted to update this. who knows i may meter it this weekend and if i do i will throw up the numbers.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Archived