That Loud Focus...USAlternators Hairpin, 4 DD 9515i's in a B pillar on 2 Soundstream XXX-15K's. Caps and Lithium Power. New vids

Ok so time for a small update. First off I got the door panels wrapped and all ready to be glassed. so far they are lookin good. I will post up pics soon.

Second of all, the build is temporarily on hold. I have a lot going on with school and I want to start off this semester well. on top of that

I really can't glass in -5 degree weather. so now I am pretty much waiting for it to warm up, and i'm saving up for batts and everything

else I need for the build. It won't be on hold too long. Just a month or so. my plan is to have it ready for slamology, or whatever the first

show I decide to attend will be. but for now its savin and studyin time. So that's it for now. I will make sure to post up updates when I have them.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

• 2 weeks later...

Build is back on! Updates coming soon.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

lol, build on hold January 27, 11 days later on February 7, build back on!! you musta banked in those days and completed all yuor classes lol

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Lol well I still need batts and a few more things but ya I got pretty much everything I need. I may go with kinetik batts but I'm not sure when they are releasing their new line.

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

saw a few members on here saying that super start agm is a deka rebage and are only around 100-150. there is the duralast agm batts that are suppose to be deka rebage batts to.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I like the first and second gen hatchbacks. Dependable and easy to get loud.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Of just remembered, op I found a diagram for the dimensions of a first and second gen focus hatchback. There are slight difference due to trim prices but when I get on the computer I'll post it up for you to save a copy to your computer. Then you will always have a quick reference for trying to figure out dimensions for a new build.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great comments everyone. now finally some updates, well, kinda lol.

so I have been extremely busy lately and the free time I have had I have spent working on the car. I haven't had too much time for SMD.

The door panels are almost done. I have them all glassed on the outside now I just have to put some fiberglass mat on the inside. they should

be done next weekend. I was goanna post pics up today but decided to wait until they are done. I know it has been slow lately but trust me things

have been getting done. we also got my friends car playing even better and it is insane. I will get a vid next time I see him. on top of that there is a

new build on the way. there will be a separate log for it. it is a small build but the car it will be in is pretty cool. I will announce it when I create the new log.

now the reason I have been so busy. I have been working on a non car audio related project that is a school project. I wont go too into depth since it isn't

car audio related but here is a vid of it

http://youtu.be/Fy03QO4ZhdI

this if for FRC which is First Robotics Competition. I have 3-4 competitions over the next month and a half so I will be pretty busy with that. but I am almost ready to buy batts so it should be playing soon. so anyways stay tuned. I will have door panel pics up soon.

And could anyone help me with posting vids. over the past couple months I have not been able to. Thanks

Pioneer HU

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Instagram @p4linnovation

Archived