Second Skin Audio

Need Some Enclosure Help

yea. i might just look into venting it since he said he is on a real tight budget so he doesn't have a lot of money for supplies if you don't mind what would i get with a 24 wide 20 tall and 20 deep box with a 18.5 tall 3 wide and 29.5 long port

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

You should consider input power, Those subs are recommended for way lower net airspace than 4 cubic feet.

EDIT: the Driver displacement I posted was what they listed for the older 500W version.

displacement is .245 and 600w rms and yes i know and we talked about it he said 3.5 is around where he wanted to be it should work out ok for that sub but he is thinking about upgrading woofers fairly soon too

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

pvc is fairly cheap. you would probably end up spending the same amount on the wood for a slot port as a pvc aero port

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Archived