As i was just cleaning i found a bunch of old post cards of places that ive been like Singapore Hong kong Kuwait Bahrain UAE Jordan Hawaii Thailand just to mention a few so have any of you left the good old USA ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Okinawa Japan

Osan Korea

Guam

Rota Spain

Kuwait

Ramadi Iraq

i have visited these places since i been in the navy

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Okinawa Japan

Osan Korea

Guam

Rota Spain

Kuwait

Ramadi Iraq

i have visited these places since i been in the navy

Howd you get to go to Spain?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I wish i had the money to just go and just chill out in UAE for about a month that would be stright dope !!!!!

i was born in canada so i go there alot cause my family has a bunch of relatives and friends up there. been to many parts of europe. germany, switzerland, france, belgium, england and ive been on a couple of cruises, one to the Caribbeans and one to hawaii which i guess isnt out of the united states but whatever lol. the one place i want to visit really badly is japan. just seems like a really cool place because im a tech geek so i would love to see all the insane technology they have there since theyre like years ahead of the curve.

i was born in canada so i go there alot cause my family has a bunch of relatives and friends up there. been to many parts of europe. germany, switzerland, france, belgium, england and ive been on a couple of cruises, one to the Caribbeans and one to hawaii which i guess isnt out of the united states but whatever lol. the one place i want to visit really badly is japan. just seems like a really cool place because im a tech geek so i would love to see all the insane technology they have there since theyre like years ahead of the curve.

You should check out hong kong i wnet there back in like 96 and they had flad screen tvs on like every corner

banglore india where my wife is from

munich germany where my family is from

paris

italy

australia

new zealand

tokyo for the auto salon. it is worth the money and shitty hotels

----reference's----

meade916

Been to jamaica and canada. jamaica is fukcing unreal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.