Second Skin Audio

Can someone explain? Top subs get warmer than bottom. Why?

Kyblack76

:popcorn:

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

well..

my shit is not loud..

I pull like 42's at 45hz..?!?!

oh well. ;)

i can see the sarcasm for days

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I know that the canadians have problems with one of thier 10s blowing all the time. I think it is just one of them too.

Might wanna ask them what they think....

I think Derek said they may have fixed the problem

In correct. Sorta.

When i had the SA10s there was one sub i had issues with yes.

Since the rebuild ( new baffle and port) No issues

My current issue is to much volume knob lol

If the box isnt the same top and bottom, side to side, each sub will see differnt "back pressure" Might be the issue

Dang I thought you always blew the one right above your arm rest... but I still think you are right
Shit, i have an armrest in my truck!?

Haha no arm rest. When i was breaking coils ( yes. Coils, snapping them in half of SA10s) it was the top left ( i looking threw windsheild)

My issue now is pulling the leads off the terminals.. Which is my fault

Also. Kyle Its DEREK not derrick

Numbers are gheyy Shit.. Sealed up i only do a 154... Door open is another story lolol

Shoulda done center port

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived