DC Sound Lab

Box for 2 Lvl 6 15s

I'm not sure I see why you couldn't do a BP with a lvl6 either. I mean, I use my 4th for excursion restriction purposes only (In fact I think sundown uses the same practice in their van), so even if they're stupidly stiff and wouldn't like a bandpass it's still good to prevent them from bottoming out. If they're going on 5k a pop, I don't think over excursion would be an issue. In fact I don't see it being an issue on anything under 10k lmao.

thats completely wrong

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

after bracing and i may add some 45s in the back corners i should be at about 3 cubes per sub

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I'm not sure I see why you couldn't do a BP with a lvl6 either. I mean, I use my 4th for excursion restriction purposes only (In fact I think sundown uses the same practice in their van), so even if they're stupidly stiff and wouldn't like a bandpass it's still good to prevent them from bottoming out. If they're going on 5k a pop, I don't think over excursion would be an issue. In fact I don't see it being an issue on anything under 10k lmao.

thats completely wrong

Is it? I was under the impression that the sealed section brought down frequency response and cone excursion. The smaller the chamber the smaller the excursion, but the less low end response. In fact I think I have a graph in WinISD illustrating this... What is the case if not this? Not trying to be an ass, trying to learn. (:

Nah man, it's cuz of the bass.

wanna design me a box? :)

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

thats completely wrong

Is it? I was under the impression that the sealed section brought down frequency response and cone excursion. The smaller the chamber the smaller the excursion, but the less low end response. In fact I think I have a graph in WinISD illustrating this... What is the case if not this? Not trying to be an ass, trying to learn. (:

should have specified i was talking about the over excursion

cool beans, i'll actually email you with the dimensions of the burban once i get it, that way if anything should change it'll be for the vehicle that it's going to end up in. In the event i don't get the burban than the ranger obviously stands lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor