"pimpdatshit" Is A Scammer

Guest MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

Pimpdatshit is a scammer

We had a small transaction regarding him wanting a horn design. We spoke via email. I offered him my Team Toxic Bass design that I had boughten, and offered to sell it to him since I have no use for it anymore to him, but i didnt guarantee it would be optimal for his BMW. He then offered me that he wanted to build and test it first and then give me the money. I guess silly part on my end I agreed, but its not like i am out any.

i have proof of our email conversations:

*note: i am taking out certain information from the email, because certain parts are not for your eyes.

Mon, 04 Feb 2008

Was up this is Pimpdatshit you said you think it will work in a X5 BMW

what did it sound like in your car and what is the mounting depth cause

the Alpine Type X is 9"s mounting depth

and how much do you want for the design.hit me back anytime.

[email protected] My name is Tim.

Hey tim, I think it will fit fine in your X5(its an SUV correct?). The box was designed for a trunk car but i think it should work fine in your SUV, i cannot guarantee it though. This front loading horn was not designed for meters,im telling you upfront. It will sound loud to the ears but to the meter it will not be astonishing.

It sounded Okay IMO. I am really more of an SQ guy so it was not my cup of tea in all honesty. But if your main choice of music is rap or any music with heavy basslines it will slam nicely. Here is a clip I took of it when i had it in my accord.

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Me...ent=SIMAGV1.flv

copy and paste link in browser if its not clickable.

the box is big. as you can see, granted im not the biggest of men but you get the idea.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q151/Me...n/P21100332.jpg

the mounting depth on my Mag was 6 3/4" and cutout was 11 1/16" and displaced. your sub should fit fine but it displaces a lot more, so i dont know how it will react in a smaller chamber it might throw your tuning up a bit...

i paid $42 for the design I am selling for $33(with paypal fees, and will be delivered via Digital Delivery immediately upon payment).

Let me know if you have any more questions :) i would be happy to answer them.

~mir farhan ali~

was up man why dont you send me the design and if it works out for me i'll send you some

money.

How can I be reassured you will pay?
'm not in to ripping people off i got a paypal account if it works out i'll get your info and send you some money.
How much did we settle the price on?

my only other condition is you must provide pictures of the build, and not pass the design onto anyone else for free or at all for that matter. So in your build log do not post inside dimensions of the box where all the fun stuff is that makes it a horn if you get what I am saying....

Wed, 6 Feb 2008

I quess you said $33 and i dont care about selling the design i just want to make sure it works thats all.
ok. I am going to have to trust you and go on the honor system.

(DESIGN WAS POSTED HERE)

you will probably have to alter cutout diameter for your sub. You can either run the speaker wire through the horn tunnel or place a terminal any where you desire, it will have little effect on it. that design is good for up to 3k in power in sound quality wise form what I was told. enjoy and please post pics of build :)

~mir ali~

all right appreciate it just give me your paypal info after i build it i'll send you the money.

Then I wait then get another email. I gave him the designs, and it has all the info he needs, but still asks me dumb questions when he can figure it out on his own, i really went above and beyond for him when i did not have to

Fri, 8 Feb 2008

Was up man do you know the tuning frequency and how much wood did you use like

47"x97" sheets of MDF 3/4".

Guest MegaloManiac
Hello Tim, Here is a cut sheet list I came up with for you. You will need 2 sheets of 3/4" MDF 48" x 96" (4' x 8') so you do not have to reset your table saw a few times, it will save you time. The trade off is you will have lots of scrap left over though, but it should be worth it.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3269/cutsheet1nc4.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9411/cutsheet2tp8.jpg

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/5125/cutsheet3vx8.jpg

*Please look over cutsheet and design, I am pretty sure I got them accurate but as the saying says "Measure twice, cut once" ;)

~Mir Farhan Ali~

let me know if that helps.

Sun, 10 Feb 2008

was up man im planning on building the box on the first of the month but just wanting to know want kind of sub you used and what did they tell you the tuning frequency of the box was.
stereo integrity mag 12

no tuning was given to me. my guess would be 27hz

Wed, 13 Feb 2008

was up man sorry for bothering you again but just wanting to know how you lined the screw holes from the top board to the boards in the inside do get what im saying.
measure ;)

I sent this email back to back with the above one, correcting myself from earlier to set the records straight.

Hey Tim, I noticed I said earlier that its a Front Loading Horn. I said the wrong thing, it is a "Rear-Loading Horn". Just setting the record straight, because when/if you post a build log i dont want you saying the wrong name.

~mir ali~

then i emailed a few times after that and got no response whatsoever, to me no response means you are avoiding me.

Mon, 18 Feb 2008

Hello Tim, Have you built the horn yet?

~mir farhan ali~

Mon, 25 Feb 2008

Hello Tim, Have you made the box yet?

~mir ali~

Tue, 26 Feb 2008

Hello Tim, Have you made the box yet? I am still awaiting.

~mir ali~

I know he said he wont build box until first of the month, but he can tell me that again since i probably forgotten during that time i posted email. But him stopping communication really bothers me know.

Please take not out of all of those emails do you see a single THANK YOU? NO, I felt I really did go above and byond especially with that cutlist and not taking money upfront.

Guest MegaloManiac
just form how it was going down i could have told you hed never pay

probably right, i took the risk though, cause its only a design.

but if he didnt use the design, just tell me straight up "Hey man, i didnt use your design so im not sending you money".

i searched his email address in the myspace database. it appears he went a different route judging by the wallpaper. im going to try to add him to my list so i can see his pictures.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=209821815

Just soyou know I went over to the peter kulicki web site and was browsing around the forum, and a guy wit a screen name "x5ballin" has started a build log showing the box off his myspace wallpaper, ( and from the same town as his myspace ) so I figure he is not using your plans....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Guest MegaloManiac

can you link me?

see if he was going a different route he should have told me. i still think he is a scammer for scamming me out of my time.

edit:nevermind i found it; and posted

Edited by MegaloManiac

i hate when ppl pull this bull shit!!!! That pisses me rite the hell off!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

can you link me?

see if he was going a different route he should have told me. i still think he is a scammer for scamming me out of my time.

edit:nevermind i found it; and posted

sorry dude, I had another tab open and was over there rootin around, so I didn't see this till now.

One thing is for sure , this Kulicki guy designs some seriously crazy ass complicated designs, and everyone seems pretty happy with his blueprints. He is out of augusta, and I go there every once in a while for work. I am gonna drop into that audio shop and have a look around next time I get up there. I am liking how you can just buy the blueprints and do the build yourself. Anybody ever built some of his designs?

Sorry to get off topic on though.....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties