Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

How do u get heart thumping bass?


David Mears

Recommended Posts

Posted

From all of the mainstream /kicker systems I've heard, they only seem to tickle my ear. What kind of subs or box do u need to get that kind if bass where it like hurts your chest lol is it 18s, sq subs, just damn loud subs in general?

Posted

build test build test build test. And lots of $$$$

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Would 2 15 fi bls in an awesome low tuned box pumping 3200 rms do anything like I'm expecting? Or is it just gonna pierce my eardrum. I've heard systems that were just loud but no body rattling lol

Posted

This may sound like a dumb question, but I got all this electrical with subs on the way, my first good set of subs lol I'm hoping for something like that, maybe I should've stuck with the 18s for that effect I want

Posted

Two Bl 15's on 3200 should slam. You'll be happy, no doubt.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Posted

Like Kranny said, cone area, power and enclosure. Solid box design and testing, testing, testing.

David, I've seen these posts coming from you like crazy. You're over thinking it dude. You're not even sure what vehicle your going to run the equipment in. Get your equipment, get your ride, get a design from someone that's trusted, build it, and let er rip dude. It's as easy as that. If something goes wrong, come back and at that point let's troubleshoot.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

nobody WANTS flex. flex = loss of pressure. pressure = decibels. shits not fun when you start tearing the roof.

3kw isn't going to hurt your ears unless you've never heard bass before in your life and you go full tilt on it all the time.

Posted

3000rms is going to need like...$700 or 800 in electrical upgrades. alt and batts. plus the 0 gauge.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...