Second Skin Audio

How do u get heart thumping bass?

David Mears

Alright Clean, lol I'm known for overthinking things wayy to much. Probably from my OCD lol, It's hard waiting. I'll get back to the smd forums if I actually have any questions or problems I was just asking this out of curious it's cuz I'm kinda a noob lol.

I can't wait to get into the bass head world

that much power is a shit ton for a first build, by the way. too many thing to upgrade that can go wrong if not done properly. start off with like half that power then go from there. shit, you'd probably be super surprised at what a real 2000rms sub stage can do.

edit: dont get some bullshit alt from ebay or wherever. stick with reputation. like dc power and mechman.

Well I have had a build or so before but never like I expected, I was the noob that had a back seat set up with my kicker 18 and that was decent but was a noob move in my part lol. I got all the equipment ready to go including 0 gauge. But okay so only like mech man and do alternators but not like a 250$ Amazon one? I believe the one I looked at was made by like db something

But okay so only like mech man and do alternators but not like a 250$ Amazon one? I believe the one I looked at was made by like db something

Singer , DC or mechman.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Archived