SlamminBeats Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 thesLMAO at this thread. heart pumping bass? you mean how do you get loud as balls? nobody knows the answer you need to try stuff my friend. $ is how you do it.
DubNDodge Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 yeah you listed the batteries, how about the amp as well? '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
David Mears Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 not to be a dick but did you even order the subs yet? Yeah man they're on the way. And to the other guy my amps a hifonics colossus. I've been running it for months at full power just before it clips. My amp is ice cold after 5 minutes and no high output alt. my battery bank is probably saving me. I'm considering a mech man 250 amp for my new vehicle I get for graduation
David Mears Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 I'll let u guys kno how the build goes, I'm hoping it's clean spl set up
Joshua Dumas Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 my 2 rockford fosgate p2 12's on 600 to 700 watts. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpzScxnd-xk Not crazy loud but they make your ears tickle a bit and you can definitely feel them.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.