SchnuppeR Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 Hello I had a box designed about a year ago and I love it compared to my old sealed box. I am now looking to switch thing up after to talking to guys who run the same car as me and are hitting some respectable numbers. They all tell me to do subs foward and port on drivers side and to run about 4 cubes with the port being 14 sq per cube, tuned at 33hz. The dimensions i have to play with are 14 1/2 inches height and 32 inches wide. Thanks! They are alpine type R the new ones 12 inch
will77530 Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 box os sub and amp dependant, just because a box works for someone else doesnt mean it will for you
SchnuppeR Posted December 5, 2013 Author Report Posted December 5, 2013 I have an Aq2200.1 at 1 ohm with voltage droping only to 13.8. Im well aware that it is dependent on it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.