bcbrassard Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 Queation: would adding polyfil help reduce box Freq?( I know i need a nex box, but with big upgrade coming there no $ or time, it will have to be done this spring.
Triticum Agricolam Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 Queation: would adding polyfil help reduce box Freq?( I know i need a nex box, but with big upgrade coming there no $ or time, it will have to be done this spring. Nope, polyfil isn't going to do you any good. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
bcbrassard Posted December 7, 2013 Author Report Posted December 7, 2013 Thanks, I figured. Just reaching for a simple solution until i build a box this spring.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.