Try looking at the H23a vtec from a JDM Accord SiR.

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Alright thanks guys that helps a lot.

Called one more place and they wanted $4000 with the engine. Little more then i expected and they told me the immobilizer was the tricky part.

Expect to pay a pretty penny for it.....That sounds a little on the high side but it has more to do with the shop's experience with it and what part of the country your in (labor rates)...not to mention, they can charge more for popularity. Those engines aren't cheap by themselves (I've seen them around 1200-1700 used); take that plus the labor and whatever ECU they go with. I would be very wary of these swaps because I've seen some go badly...Try to find a shop that has done it many times and knows exactly what they will have to deal with....It'll cut down on time the car's in there.

thread is on the older side, but meh...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

You can do it yourself as long as you are at least a little handy with tools, Im just about finished swapping a b16 into my Integra, just do a lot of research before you finally decide on what you want to do.

2003 Chevy blazer 4x2, it has a tape deck.

1999 Acura integra, whats a radio?

1983 kawasaki kl250R bobber, my phone is almost loud enough.

• 7 months later...

if your swaping to 5 speed your better off finding a 5 speed accord as there is a hell of alot of wiring you have to do to make it work i have donr it and will never do it again

now if your keeping the auto your fine use the accord harness on the h22 you will need a auto h22 obd2a ecu and take it to honda to flash it to your key or run a 96 h22 ecu

Archived