Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 RF T2D215


FreeZzy

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok, now i'm sure i go with 2 RF 12".

I don't really understand what is in blue circle and Red circle.

If i understand, The front port width and inside port width is always same size ?

I changed my last post so that hopefully is easier to understand and address your questions.

Posted

Ok thank you, I try to understand ...

But now I go to work.

Thank you for your helping, I tell you soon if I understand all that ...

Just a question, you advise me to make box with port in center or port in left or right ?

Posted

You can do either one, the port in the middle is worry free from potential unloading issues, with the side port box I left you above I wouldn't expect any significant problems.

Posted

Ok, but if you think it's better with port in center I do like that.

I want the box with this size because the subs are 12" (30.5cm) and i want to do lowest height and width as possible.

13.77" (350mm) Height, 30.31" (770mm) width, port 3.14" (80mm)

I still don't understand how works the port size on Torres program :s ... and same what is displacements "woofer " " bracing " where you see these measures ? :s

Here is picture of what i want for size of box, and in red circle i don't know ... i want arround 30hz with 4.05 cubic feet

110.png

Posted

Joe X i want to send you a message but it's not working ...

I want send you that

__________________________

Hi; again thank you for your help

i don't want to take all your time, i just want to know if is possible to you you make Torres and the design of box with size of each plate and other things ?
Because i don't understand how to read port length in torres...
Also if you can use dimension of front plate like this:
-Height: 13,77"
-Width: 30,31"
-Port Width: 3.15" (80mm)
-And for depth of box you make what you think it's better.
I just want the box is tuned at 28 to 30hz if you think it's good or is better more than that ?
And more than 4 cubic feet because one sub need 2 cubic feet right ?
Posted

the box external dimensions need to be way bigger. the way you have it now is only 3 cubic feet TOTAL. you need to be at like 4.5 to 5 cubic feet, in order to get close to the 4 cubic feet you need after the port, subs, and bracing take up the space.

Posted

I use same dimension like picture of my first torres of this page, but i use milimeters and not Inch, and in picture with milimeters they show 114 liters, that mean 4 cubic feet ... so my dimension are good.

Torres don't show more than 3 feet because i don't put all information and size in program ... look first torres pic on top of this page

Posted

Dimensions i want to use is:

~13.58" (345mm) height

~27.16" (690mm) width "or more if the depth is too much depth, limite of width is 30.31" (770mm) "

~........." (...........) Depth

~12.16" (309mm) Port height

~3.15" (80mm) Port width

~........." (.....mm) Port depth

Cubic feet= more than 4 because for one sub Rockford say 2 cubic feet

Hz= arround 30Hz ( if you think more is better so i'll do more, but i like low frequency )

Tickness is 0.71" (18mm)

ET VOILA :D

I would appreciate if you could do it for me on Torres and Sketchup :)

Thank you

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5208 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...