100% copper everything

The difference is negligible for an extremely short run with copper vs a long run of ofc wire 20ft long.

Copper will oxidize and discolor over time whereas aluminum will not, and unless you treat the copper with a coating of clear coat paint it will change it's color.

EDIT: I guess my point is that for such an extremely short run from the wire to what ever your connecting is negligible in performance for the extreme cost of the copper.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

kinda makes sence looking at the huge difference in price between the reducers and duel inputs in copper vs aluminum. and as far as bolts if i couldnt find them i was gonna see about having them made. didnt look into bolts much before i posted this

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

You can get copper bolts on ebay, quite pricey indeed. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR7.TRC0.A0.Xcopper+bolts&_nkw=copper+bolts&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Aluminum doesn't tarnish, but does develop an oxide layer over time. You just can't see it.

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Archived