Second Skin Audio

Sealing off. Would that affect low notes?

Beanz

So I just made my new box tuned it at 34 HZ but the low notes Arnt the best. I haven't sealed it off would that be a major reason why I can't play the lower notes as loud?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

O see could I just build some panels around the spots where it exposing?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

How low are we talking? 34 isn't a terribly low tune either

Well I tuned at 34 but after 33 it doesn't play that loud. Anything past 35 and it sounds decent..

Thus is in a cCadillac escalade ext also

Blow through

What sub? Specs on box? Verify that the subsonic on your amp isn't set too high.

Does the sub unload below 34 (move a bunch but little output)?

Archived