So I enlisted in the Army

I will tell what I think and you can take it however you want. Learn how to talk smack. Its a way of life or part of it anyways. Learn all you can. Take it all in and ask for as much training or schools as you can. The more the better. No matter your MOS always stay proficient at the skill level one tasks. The most important thing........Be a good person. If you are a good person, do what is right, follow orders, always do more than the standard, never half ass anything, be respectful and overall just being a good person you will be fine. For myself, I currently teach ROTC cadets at a university in PA, I have been in the Army, Active duty for almost 19 years. Jan 11 is my 19 year mark. I have been a grunt my entire career. I have been a rifleman, team leader, squad leader, platoon sergeant, OPS sergeant, OPS Sergeant Major, Drill Sergeant, Senior Advisor, OC/T and now a Military Science Instructor. I know no other skill in the military. The biggest thing you can do in the military is go to school. Get a degree and continue your education. I am telling you this because I heard it a million times in my career. It took me til last year to start going because I knew it all. 37 and retire in a little over a year depending on how things go here. I started college last year. I take two to three classes every two months so I can have my degree when I get out. It sucks. Take a class every two months or at least use up all your TA for the year. You can thank me when you get out.

If you want you can PM with any questions or shoot me a email. [email protected] I have some classes on ppt that we teach the cadets. You can look over the slides if you want. Just basic stuff and not really hard but you can get a head of the game if you want.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Thanks for all the information guys. I am really looking forward to this stage of my life. I do want to continue my education and learn as much as I possibly can. Any of you guys been to Ft. Sill? Thats my BCT and AIT location

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

I was a drill sergeant at Ft. Sill. D 1/40

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Ill be there from Jan to Aug so I'll probably get to experience all their weather lmao

mmets I think I will take you up on those PPT slides. Im going to drop and email to you in a couple min.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Was there from OCT 07 to OCT 09

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

No problem. I can push them out whenever. May be a few emails though. There are a lot of them. I also look at my files and get a list of all the classes that are general for BCT. You can at least look the material up online and at least have a better understanding. knowledge is power.

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Was there from OCT 07 to OCT 09

Well after my time there. Still mad respect, brother.

Jag, the location and the weather doesn't really matter. Take the training seriously and learn your job. I found AIT to be fun, not everybody feels that way, Embrace and enjoy it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived