So I enlisted in the Army

Was there from OCT 07 to OCT 09

Well after my time there. Still mad respect, brother.

Jag, the location and the weather doesn't really matter. Take the training seriously and learn your job. I found AIT to be fun, not everybody feels that way, Embrace and enjoy it.

Location and weather doesnt bother me. I will have much more important things to worry about during my time there lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

email sent. Should be enough to keep you busy for a while lol

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

I was in the navy.. so this sorta applies.. In Basic.. Just shut the fuck up, do what your told, do it to the best of your ability, and do it the fastest you can. Don't argue, and bitch about doing stuff. Just shut up and do it. Do NOT laugh at someone else fucking up. You will bring the wrath down on you and everyone else. You will fuck up, they will make you fuck up, they will tell you your a fuck up even when you did something perfect. Its all part of the game. Just roll with it, do it and be done. Remember.. every 5 minutes you do something, its 5 minutes less you have to do it. Don't try to be part of the popular group. It will get you in trouble. Keep your head down and do your work. Yes you'll have to do completely stupid shit.. Like maybe shine the floor with paper towels and then sweep it a million times. The idea is that you follow orders correctly. Yes its stupid, but its only for a short time.

Thanks for manning up and signing up.

To the 2 or 3 dudes posting in this thread who thought about joining, but never did.. Shut the fuck up. No one who was actually in the military gives a fuck about you thinking about it, but backing out for some bullshit reason. You have no idea how much disrespect you just showed to those of us who actually did.

On a lighter note be proud of the uniform and flag that you wear with it. Many have lost their lives to give us the freedom we have in America. Do not take that lightly. You will join the ranks of the 1%er's. For translation less than 1% of the Americans serve their country. Don't let no one tell you other wise.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

I am extremely proud to be able to put on the uniform and serve and defend this country. My dad was in the air force / national guard for 39 1/2 years.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Ask your recruiter about all the classes you can take to go in as an E-3. I believe its called the future soldier task list or something like that. they are a pain in the ass, but worth the extra work to be ahead of your peers.

After you complete AIT, there is a program called HRAP, (Hometown Recruiter Assistance Program) which is a free 2 weeks of leave to go back home and work with your recruiters and go to schools to talk about your experiences during training. Not all companies will tell you this because it requires your chain of command to fill out extra paperwork. But in order to receive HRAP a company might have a higher standard you must meet.

PT is becoming very important, start now. PT is also a good way to be ahead of your peers, some BCT, and AIT companies will award you a COA (Certificate of Achievement) or an AAM (Army Achievement Medal) for an excellent PT score. Usually 270-300.

Everyone has a different experience going through training, so just because someone said they did it doesn't mean you will. Except the gas chamber, you will be doing that.

Good Luck and have fun with it

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's