Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need help with a dual 12 box!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys,
Just started using the SMD forum so sorry if Im not in the right area or something.

Im trying to design and build a box for 2, 12in XX Re Audio subs.
I currently have a single xx in a 2.25cu ft box tuned to 30hz and it slams.

I want to double up the sub though for some more bass. \m/

If anyone can help me design a box Id be really thankful!

I dont have any software and looking for someone to just help out :D

I want to do somewhere around 5-6 cu ft tuned anywhere from 30-34hz.

Here are some parameters.
Re-1.0645 ohm

Fs-32.2101hz

zmax-12.6341ohm

Qes-0.5635

Qms-6.1248

Qts-0.5161

Le-0.9059mH

Diam-254mm

Sd-50670.7504 mm^2

Vas-29.6566L

BL-10.7141

Mms-300.2708g

Efficiency- 0.1652%

Sensitivity- 84.1993 dB

Xmax-54mm

Really any help would be great guys.

Thanks-Andy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5337 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...