Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Coating the inside of a box


Stephen Raab

Recommended Posts

Posted

http://www.tiptopsigns.com/Fluorescent-Self-Adhesive-Vinyl-p-2451.html

A member on here (Fecupe or something) did some testing and he gained a tenth or two from using something similar. So if your chasing tenths then go for it but if not dont waste your time.

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

Posted

I will use vinyl if I have to but I would prefer paint.... and im not really chasing tenths but I want my port to be neon green and if I can do something to increase the performance of the box at the same time.... why not

Mysignature_zpsc870b869.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2615 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...