youtube: reverse policy's that now not gonna let people be able to reviews and other things video game content wise petition

as some of y'all know youtube decided to change their policy's that's gonna keep from the content creators being able to do reviews interviews etc so if you feel like youtube should change this sign this petition please sign https://www.change.org/petitions/youtube-reverse-policy-s-that-now-not-gonna-let-people-be-able-to-reviews-and-other-things-video-game-content-wise

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

Yeah its fucking ridiculous, many of the commentators affected brought tons of views to YouTube and now YT is just fucking them acting like they never did shit for them. Many developers like Ubisoft said to not flag anybody, they don't want this, the walkthroughs actually help games sales. YouTube HQ is literally 5 minutes from my house, I've contemplated many times just going in there and cussing them out for their stupidity. Though, I think this may actually be Google's doing

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Far be it from me to try an interrupt the inevitable results of statists leveraging the guns of the state against their fellow man over the alleged "right" to own ideas.

This is just one more part of the creative destruction that happens when a market economy shifts to new technology. It's gonna be ugly for the next decade or so but in the end, there will be new companies making better games and those companies, like the new record "labels" out there, will not be owned and operated by attorneys and other aristocratic types... they'll be owned by people interested in actually creating art and sharing it with the marketplace for profit.

The difference will be not that they don't profit, but how they profit. And the key will be that they don't do it by bludgeoning others with the blunt force of arbitrary statist laws and threats of violence.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Far be it from me to try an interrupt the inevitable results of statists leveraging the guns of the state against their fellow man over the alleged "right" to own ideas.

This is just one more part of the creative destruction that happens when a market economy shifts to new technology. It's gonna be ugly for the next decade or so but in the end, there will be new companies making better games and those companies, like the new record "labels" out there, will not be owned and operated by attorneys and other aristocratic types... they'll be owned by people interested in actually creating art and sharing it with the marketplace for profit.

The difference will be not that they don't profit, but how they profit. And the key will be that they don't do it by bludgeoning others with the blunt force of arbitrary statist laws and threats of violence.

LOL....WUT?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived