Jump to content

Some of my computer iPad installs


NCRdesigns

Recommended Posts

Posted

Digging through organizing thousands of pictures figured I would post what I found so far. I have done about 15 or 20 computer or iPad installs and doing 2 currently my first one I did over 3 years ago but wanted to show some pics maybe help others get some ideas

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Posted

iPad 2012 Ford Explorer

0924fa9687b4d681a797d786eb87b962_zpsc9e3

iPad 2008 Dodge Charger

6043edb1816e133fc7a1b1358a94968c_zps69be

Mac Mini Hummer H2

e7f2d05ffb8ea8114bf79039893bd859_zps9334

iPad 2012 Ford Mustang

72d314da165b5f5c485bea791217cf1f_zpseab1

iPad Toyota Tundra

dbad90b69b3744df59c44981ce4ee10c_zps9ee3

iPad 350z

6dc9c9dd8fa3463ab3129212545e3465_zpsc44e

iPad Chrysler 300

8a15c17414ad7e9f898609516f9db1bd_zps8952

iPad Hummer H2

bcc635ab8ed7faf74c76af02ba2bd6bb_zpscdff

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Posted

I think the full size ipads sre a bit much in some cars. The ipad mini on the other hand though is perfect for.this

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Very true but most of my customers want a video out function that unfortunately iPad minis are no longer able to do unless you apple tv AirPlay it and that's just more remotes and problems! Plus all of these were done way way before an iPad mini was even released

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Posted

You do some killer work, sir. What about the setup in your profile pic? Looks interesting.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Look at my other post starting with 15 year car audio should be right next to this one shows the project

"Custom isn't bought its created"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2448 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...