Hey guys i wasn't sure exactly where to post this question but this topic is about the forum itself so i figured i could post it here. I made my first ever post in any forum ever yesterday on here and today i wanted to reply to what someone said but it said this topic is closed or locked or something. why? Was it because my first question was a versus? they immedieatly told me we can't post versus so i changed the question to resolve that problem! any help is appreciated guys

2 American Bass XFL 12's dual 4's wired to 1 ohms ran by a Hifonics BRZ 2400d powered by a Kinetik KHC2400 and 0 gage ran everywhere.

Did you read the rules by any chance? If you still need to they are underneath the STYLE of out sound style bass at top of page.

But yes you are correct, there are no vs threads allowed. Generally turns into a pissing match between brands.

and yes, those topics will get deleted or locked. Also make sure you pick the correct location for your topic. Asking about subwoofers in General Audio is no bueno.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Did you read the rules by any chance? If you still need to they are underneath the STYLE of out sound style bass at top of page.

But yes you are correct, there are no vs threads allowed. Generally turns into a pissing match between brands.

and yes, those topics will get deleted or locked. Also make sure you pick the correct location for your topic. Asking about subwoofers in General Audio is no bueno.

I read the rules and everything, I just didnt know why the post was locked and nobody could post anymore. Does every post get locked after a certain amount of time or was it ocked because it was originally a versus?? (again sorry that was my first time didn't know about the versus thing)

2 American Bass XFL 12's dual 4's wired to 1 ohms ran by a Hifonics BRZ 2400d powered by a Kinetik KHC2400 and 0 gage ran everywhere.

Okay just read the part where you said they will get locked. thanks for the help! And oh yea i know not to post that here! i posted it yesterday in "subwoofers and enclosures" lol so im prettty sure that was the correct place

No threads will stay open forever. They get locked because they are a vs or any form of a vs thread. Even something like "What is louder, 2 12s or 1 15?" They will get locked for other various reasons as well. Like if something went on in the news and it was done and over with, but people kept bumping the thread and talking about nothing, it will generally get locked by a mod as well.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

moderator, they keep the forum clean of bs. Their names are in red and have a moderator tag under their user name. Administrators (Admin) are blue and I guess you can say have more authority/access to control things on the forum.

Ohhhhh. Well alright, i think i get how everything works now. thanks man! I've never been on any forum before yesterday so im figuring things out as i go. haha.

Ohhhhh. Well alright, i think i get how everything works now. thanks man! I've never been on any forum before yesterday so im figuring things out as i go. haha.

Welcome. Some thread topics are off limits. A VS's thread being one. Your fine. Dont sweat it. Everyone starts somewhere.

Again, cheers and welcome to the forum. :drink40:

Archived