IKnowImLost224 Posted December 20, 2013 Report Posted December 20, 2013 Hey guys, been a while since I have been on! Good to be back though. So here's what I have and what I need...I want to make a new box for my two 12" Eminent Audio EA2000's. Max dimensions I have to work with are 16"x36"x18" HxWxD... I used to want lower tuning but now I just want something that's going to sound decent on all genres. I have no problem turning the bass remote down on country and rock just to get the drums from the subs but I want something thats going to get loud with rap/bass songs... I plan on just sticking with a normal slotted port. I will not be doing internal bracing but will add an additional baffle to the front as I did on the last box so it WILL NOT mess with the internal volume. They are running @ 1 ohm on a Sundown SAZ-2500D. I added pics of the box I made that they are currently in, however I don't remember the specs :-/I know Eminent isn't widely known yet but I love the subs and just want to use them to their potential. Here is the T/S parameters of the subs;Model= TSLDomain= FreeAirShape= RoundProfile= ConeFmd= 3.0000 KAQmd= 1.0000Flp= 8.0000 KAQlp= 2.0000Znom= 1.0000 OhmRevc= 2.0000 OhmSd= 55.0000E-3 M²Mmd= 222.4670 gPmax= 2.5000E3 WRtvc= 1.0000 °C/WXgap= 20.0000 mmXcoil= 60.0000 mmXmax= 20.0000 mmKrm= 9.9300 mOhmErm= 884.0000E-3Kxm= 95.3000 mHExm= 520.0000E-3Rms= 7.0417 N·S/MMms= 229.8800 gCms= 67.6700 uM/NVas= 29.2376 LtrFo= 40.3526 HzQms= 8.2770Qes= 0.6112Qts= 0.5692BL= 13.8100 T·MLevc= 1.4320E-3 HSPLo= 86.8090 dBNo= 301.3000E-3 %Thanks in advance for the help guys!
Joe X Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 I think I remember you from a RE XXX in a box with a thin port, I guess you may still be lost, your subs have a higher Fs and your port seems like your tuning is on the higher side, just speculating as you don't give box specs or dimensions. Also I think you disregarded all the advise that you were given at the time.
CleanSierra Posted December 21, 2013 Report Posted December 21, 2013 I worked up something but it's on my home computer. I didn't have enough time to get it done before coming to work. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 21, 2013 Author Report Posted December 21, 2013 I think I remember you from a RE XXX in a box with a thin port, I guess you may still be lost, your subs have a higher Fs and your port seems like your tuning is on the higher side, just speculating as you don't give box specs or dimensions. Also I think you disregarded all the advise that you were given at the time. Yeah Joe that was me with the XXX... Honestly I don't remember the advice, you have a good memory seeing as how that was like 2 years ago. I believe this box was tuned to 30-32, obviously too low for it's size. I'm still learning. I worked up something but it's on my home computer. I didn't have enough time to get it done before coming to work. Sierra I appreciate it man! Lmk when you get a chance to get it up here
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 21, 2013 Author Report Posted December 21, 2013 Anyone else have some advice??
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 23, 2013 Author Report Posted December 23, 2013 Still looking for something here
CleanSierra Posted December 23, 2013 Report Posted December 23, 2013 I just got back in town earlier. Give me some time and I'll get you something Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 23, 2013 Author Report Posted December 23, 2013 I just got back in town earlier. Give me some time and I'll get you something Ty sir, the posts weren't directed at you so don't take it that way please lol
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 24, 2013 Author Report Posted December 24, 2013 Or if someone could explain how to use torres with your T/S parameters? Also what to look for with port length, ratio, etc...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.