Sundown Audio

t2500.1bd

Nubcakeninja

Ok guys I'm slightly freakin out, I took my subs out to put a dresser in the back of my blazer a few weeks ago and I took the speaker wires out and all that going to the subs so the amp was just in hooked up to nothin, the blue leds were lit up and it seemed to be workin 3 days ago and workin as in the leds were working. I wenr out to hook up the subs again and realized the leds weren't workin... tries to hook em up and nothing, I redid the power wiring and there was a little spark so ik its gettin power and its seeing 14.4 volts at least... anyone have any ideas on this?

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

Ik that's working cuzbi have my volt meter tied into that and that's on and working unless somwthing is wrong wth the wire between that and the headunit???

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

Come to think of it tho, my deck went black and then I hit it and it came back on, its ans old sony, think somehow I could have messed up that? Or something?

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

So it can't bw the remote wire cuz that's going from the hu to the amp and then I have another remote wire from the amp to the volt meter and the volt meter is working so that means the amp should be gettin remote power correct?

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

So it can't bw the remote wire cuz that's going from the hu to the amp and then I have another remote wire from the amp to the volt meter and the volt meter is working so that means the amp should be gettin remote power correct?

headunit might be able to support enough current to turn on the volt meter but not the amp.

try taking out the remote wire thats in the t2500, and just bridge the amps power input to remote input with a short piece of wire. amp should turn on.

Alright guys I just tried to see I'd the remote wire was the problem and it wasn't, I bridged the power into the remote and still nothing, nothing turns on, no power, no thermal, no protect, absolutely nothing. Idk, think I should just send it in or couls there be more thigs to test?

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

Archived