Kenyatta Goins Posted December 24, 2013 Report Posted December 24, 2013 I just plotted your external dimensions in bass box with a 14.5 x 4 x 33 inch port it should give you damn good output all you have to do is center the port like you were going to do and now you don't have to worry about port noise
bumpinTL364 Posted December 27, 2013 Author Report Posted December 27, 2013 I just plotted your external dimensions in bass box with a 14.5 x 4 x 33 inch port it should give you damn good output all you have to do is center the port like you were going to do and now you don't have to worry about port noise ^^^^^lol who is this guy? will try 4 4" ports tomorrow, just didn't really want to have that many ports but I guess I can still make it look sexy. anyone know where I can buy those legit aeroports that come with flanged ends? Will put everything into torres and draw something up tomorrow, hope everyone had a good christmas! masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
CleanSierra Posted December 27, 2013 Report Posted December 27, 2013 PSP ports can be bought from Partsexpress.com Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bumpinTL364 Posted December 27, 2013 Author Report Posted December 27, 2013 Not sure if you meant 4" diameter or 4" radius Skullz, but I think I'm going to go with a pair of 3" (in diameter) ports. at 8" each they give me 31.85hz. Still seems kinda low on area but I trust torres, and it's just a pair of 10s after all... Pics of the new sketchup will be up shortly EDIT: PIC: masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.