Second Skin Audio

So it begins

MACnonsence6

Every project has to start off with a good base my first one started with a pair or re se motors. ive stepped things up ALOT. anyone care to take a guess at what these are. 50+ lbs of motor sitting aside my sexy but disabled jlw713

27y7res.jpg

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

the really big top plates kinda give them away.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

ya there pretty big not the biggest though. last hint ill give is that they use a 4" coil

what gave it away the hint or the huge top plate

ya there pretty unique in that aspect. pretty sexy bet you know where i got them to huh :)

Archived