DC Escalade Rebuild, Lots of new changes happening

Too bad the 10k's aren't strappable, then he could reuse the 4th one he had from the last setup(2 10k's strapped per 3 lvl6's) Not that I dont think this setup ins't insane already, but if you have 4 10k's...why not use all of them. Good stuff man, keep the progress pics commin!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

He just needs to get two more lol

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Too bad the 10k's aren't strappable, then he could reuse the 4th one he had from the last setup(2 10k's strapped per 3 lvl6's) Not that I dont think this setup ins't insane already, but if you have 4 10k's...why not use all of them. Good stuff man, keep the progress pics commin!!

10.0s are strappable tho.

woops my bad! For some reason I thought it it wasn't, must have been a different amp I was thinking about. It clearly states on the website, it is linkable! Thank you corona_jeff for the correction. That is good to know!

still, 6 18's on 30k.....ridiculous! haha1

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

He won't have the room that he had before for that battery bank since the enclosure is massive. As far as i know now he is gona run 3 10k's. This set up will be a lot more efficient overall.

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Whats up fellas i decided to go with 3 10ks vs 4 10ks fo4 a few reasons, i added 2 more subs so 4 amps wouldnt work so well and my voltage drop was insane even with the 4 alts and 18 batteries. I was only clamping 27k on bursts. Im switching to xs power batteries this time and will have 12 xp3000 vs the 18 shurikens. I figure itll be more efficient this way. The bracing will be stupid strong. My pops is in the metal and fab industry so me and him will be using only the best stuff to make this enclosure retarded strong.. small hint is some friends at boeing hooked me up with some very strong stuff :) as far as the finish work this will be a very unique finish and i cant think of anybody who has ever done this but i promise this will be a show stopper:) the sq setup is staying all arc audio still and is already on point. Im shooting to finish by summer to go after another BOBOS world title if not this year i promise i will next year. I will get adam more pics as i progress. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for the interest

Dam. Getting Boeing involved. This is gonna be sick !!

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived