Stitched - 2012 Mustang - Walled off, second skin, Sundown, Excessive amperage,Rockford Fosgate

32 8's in a 4th order next?

.... haha no BUT christmas just happend and I did buy myself a few..... audio related things ;-) Will be moving in about 6 months so once i'm settled in a will decide what i want to do for woofers in the XB and in the mean time i will rub one out to this package i just got :-0 lol

007_zps9b4fca64.jpg

I bet we could run that on my SP4's @ .5 if it's just sitting around when you get up here :)

32 8's in a 4th order next?

.... haha no BUT christmas just happend and I did buy myself a few..... audio related things ;-) Will be moving in about 6 months so once i'm settled in a will decide what i want to do for woofers in the XB and in the mean time i will rub one out to this package i just got :-0 lol

007_zps9b4fca64.jpg

I bet we could run that on my SP4's @ .5 if it's just sitting around when you get up here :)

haha yea in your dreams bucko lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

you don't need a grinder lol. literally just take the paint off that's directly adjacent to one of the strut bolts with sandpaper (shiny metal), and bolt the wire lug down. might have to bore out the wire lug hole with a drill if it's too small

Nope it's done and not making anymore holes whatsoever, the ones I already made are enough lol

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Time to add a small army of sundown 8's :-) Not to bad doing this wall was more for the learning experience for myself and i leaned i will never do another in a 2 door coupe as long as i live, to small an area and no room to work with, but stil turned out to be a pretty cool build

008_zps52bf9c72.jpg

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Archived