Jump to content

1/2 DIN Parametric eq Eq what brand?


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey guys

I've been out of the audio sence for a white and now i'm back in it on the mild side though nothing to serious I just installed a system in my pickup and not pleased with the results so I wanted to add a 1/2 din parametic eq but not sure what a desent one is? there is so many brands out now i dont know whats what any more

this is what I have installed

JL C2 650 components in doors

Pioneer avic x710bt

Diamond 400.4 & 600.1

1 punch 12" DVC

punch 4x6 rear fill

the JL's are leaving a lot to be desired so hoping i can up the SQ with a parametric eq, i'm not looking to compete or win any awards just would like a nice rounded system i'd like to be around $100 or less but willing to spend more if needed? I've been reading good things about Clarions EQS746 but I know clarion "use" to be a brand every one shy'd away from but like i said been out of the audio thing for a while thats why i bought the JL's thinking they should be a good sound ........

Posted

i loved my clarion that i had and its cheap too i think like $70 or something brand new

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I have the eqs746. I use it for master volume control, bass control. It's a good eq.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

was there a big difference in Sq after installing the EQS746?

right now my system is clean no distortion no harshness from the tweeters vocals sound nice but the mid range and mid bass just is not there the EQS746 is on amazon really cheap $50 new but if there is a better one i'm up for spending the money, I have a feeling that the JL's will not be around for the long hall unless the EQ and sealing the door brings them to life?

these are some i found but like i said really dont know what brands are good and what is not?

DB Drive E7EQ7

Kicker 03KQ5

AudioControl THREE.2

AudioControl FOUR.1i

Alphasonik PEQ70E

Eclipse EQ1000

Clarion EQS746

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...