TeamHT Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Can't stand with weidman, get SLAMMED on the ground, so now he tried bitch kicks and BROKE his leg Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
truthsayer Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 WEIDMAN FOR THE WIN truthsayer
TeamHT Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
David Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Wow, I guess now we'll never know who is the better fighter, I don't see Anderson coming back from that broken leg
David Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 He can stand with anyone, lol bitch kicks? I'd love to see you take one of those bitch kicks
David Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 I love haters like teamht, No ground game but has a BJJ black belt... Lmao I can't stand people like you...
truthsayer Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 Well regardless of breaking his leg, weidman was winning the fight. And now 2-0 vs silva. I think it's time Weidman gets the due credit to say he is the better fighter. truthsayer
David Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Ask cheal about winning rounds lol. I don't think that qualifies as beating him. But by the rules he gets the win. Vitor is gonna destroy him
omg_spoon Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 viTRTor wins in brazil 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
TeamHT Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Have you been kicked from him? Then you wouldn't know how strong those kicks are. He tried standing up AND GOT KNOCKED OUT. He's only lucky herb dean never calls and early fight and let it continue. But then 4 minutes of punch after punch and elbow after elbow it was apparent his ground game was no match for Weidman. So in the second round he tried using flash kicks aimed at sensitive spots and Weidman checked his kick. That check broke it. I've been kicked in the gut, knee, neck, and head. These weren't knock out kicks. I feel sorry for him but it's a contact sport and I've never been a fan of Sylva and always a fan of Weidman. As in before his elbow knockout of Munoz, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.