775Tundra Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 What do you guys use for yours? Pics would be nice. I've been thinking of ordering a plastic case with diced foam cutouts but I've been lazy. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
diegoclass2010 Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 great question. was going to ask the same thing i need a case for my dd-1, cc-1 and im-sg . i've seen soundman case, its nice
OrionStang Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 Keep mine in the boxes they shipped in. Stored in the closet until needed. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
775Tundra Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 Keep mine in the boxes they shipped in. Stored in the closet until needed. I do installs every couple weeks or so and I'm starting to have my tools more organized because I was tired of spending half an hour looking for tools. The boxes are beat to shit though. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
osiris10012 Posted December 29, 2013 Report Posted December 29, 2013 I would suggest a pelican case. They make them with pluck n pull foam for easy customization or regular foam you can cut to fit. You can get them in a ton of different sizes. I use them for my pistols and they are great. Here is a pic of a case I use all the time.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.