2007 tahoe electrical

hey guys i have a 2007 chevy tahoe im trying to figure out what i need to do for my system to sit at about 13 volts at full volume. right now i have 4 crescendo 8pwx and 4 ft1 tweets on 1 kicker zx850.2 on 8s and kicker zx 850.4 on teewts. for bass i have 2 treo ssx 18s on 1 mmats 3000.05d(plan on doing a bigger amp soon). now for electrical i only have a stock 165amp alt, 1 run of 1/0 from from batteries to rear batteries. big 3 is done and for batteries i have a regular advance auto gold battery rated for the truck and a kinetik hc 1800in back i have 2 kinetik hc2000. at full tilt my truck drops to like 11.9 can anyone help

Not much to help with other than get a bigger alt. Or more battaries. That voltage drop isn't that bad either

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

run another run of 1/0 to the rear. Bigger alt would help a lot. Just make sure you are using quality wire and lots of it (overkill). You have decent amount of batts for what you are running. I would do other things before buying another battery. Add another run, get a bigger alt, then see what your voltage is at? You have an aftermarket volt meter i'm assuming? What did you do for your big 3 with the ground sensor under hood? You factory alt is big because your vehicle prolly requires quite a bit of juice, just cuz it's big doesn't mean it will suffice.

Possibly post up pics.? Wiring can play an important role so don't skimp anywhere.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

ok ill post pics later. tell me this even if i run another run of 1/0 even with the factory alt would that really help the voltage at all? and what do you think about taking out the advandce battery cause i always heard they dont work as well as having the deep cycle when wired together

Archived