Possibly trading my wall. Thoughts?

i had a dude get super fuckin sketchy on me when i was sellin my crown vic.he was trippin cuz i wouldnt let him test drive it off the road i live on (i had no tags ect) and he had to meet me at a gas station 2 miles from my house trying to act like i was shady when i was extremely upfront about everything about the car.he kept acting like i wouldnt let him drive it bcuz it was fucked up or something and wouldnt show me the $ first.so needless to say i left that shit quick burnout and all lol.then a few days later i kept getting calls from random numbers from his area code. never answered them.....ended up trading it for my ranger fuck it lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts

I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

I had a dude get mad as hell I wouldn't trade him a brand new pioneer aviv-z140bh nav unit for a his hi point 9mm. i was like I tried to be nice and just say I wasn't interested so now let me put it this way. If I wanted that cheap ass hi point Id go buy one for $200 new I don't want it so quit bothering me about your cheap ass gun.

He responds with- I was trying to do you a favor bro your shit ain't worth nothing nav units don't sell for that much anymore. Puts a link in the email to like a 6 year old nav unit and says see I told you. I just laughed then told him to get lost.

Best one though I was selling a car it got sold in like 2 days on the list. some guy wrote down the google voice number I used calls me two weeks later I tell him I sold the car and he called me every name in the book then said he would find me a kick my ass because that was gonna be his baby. I laughed the whole time. Then I was like you have an issue with kicking my ass you have no clue where I live. He was like what's your address I said good luck with that and hung up. He called back everyday for a week I never answered it but I should have I bet it would have been very entertaining.

Edit- my two favorite types of craigslist people are the ill trade you an xbox 360 or a playstation 3 for whatever your selling guy, and the I'm on my way I'll be there in 15 minutes guy that never shows up.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Oh you have to LOVE Craigslist for all the window shoppers!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived