sie Posted January 1, 2014 Report Posted January 1, 2014 I am thinking of playing with a hcca 15 on 4k I want to wall it with the sub in the center firing forward about head high. With the port over the passenger seat firing forward. It's just an idea I am selling the sub but will have it for a month or so
HowLowCanYouGo Posted January 1, 2014 Report Posted January 1, 2014 Why would you want to go through all that work if you're selling the sub in a month? Plus why would you want to go through all that work to wall it if you only have one sub? Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
ChevyBoy95 Posted January 1, 2014 Report Posted January 1, 2014 1 15 in a wall? pointless honestly. You going to do a 4 cube wall? Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
sie Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 It's a small Dakota I can change the face of the enclosure when I put in the subs I'm going to run in it. I'm looking at more or less the factor of playing with it for something to do in my spare time to keep myself busy. I wrote this topic to hear other ideas, not really to be questioned on why I'm building the set up. Thanks for the input tho bud
sie Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 And it's close to 8 cube. What's the issue with people building for the entertainment of the build. It's funny actually, I'm 33 I've been building for 15 years. The question I have now is what if I was a teenager just getting into the sport? I try to encourage people to do things that isn't of the norm.
ToNasty Posted January 1, 2014 Report Posted January 1, 2014 8 cubes for a single 15? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
sie Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 Yes 8 will be the over all of the enclosure. I've seen 6 cube with 1hcca 12 in a Silverado and it blurred my vision decent. Once again the post was written for other ideas not to question why I'm building it
ToNasty Posted January 1, 2014 Report Posted January 1, 2014 Under window line enclosure. Sub up port up 4 cubes. Especially on that power ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
sie Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 My end result is 16 8s I'm going to start the wall and stick the 15 in it for the time being. It's just something to play with. I have to have a project going or I tend to get into trouble lol
sie Posted January 1, 2014 Author Report Posted January 1, 2014 Yes 8 will be the over all of the enclosure. I've seen 6 cube with 1hcca 12 in a Silverado and it blurred my vision decent. Once again the post was written for other ideas not to question why I'm building it. I'm trying to figure outbid to delete the entire post it was more or less funny to me. For building it. It's sad to see people bash the idea. It took the fun out of it. It's plain to see this forum isn't for me so if anyone knows how to delete this and my account it would be much appreciated
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.