TheCoot Posted January 4, 2014 Report Posted January 4, 2014 I am needing some help designing my box and am looking for some direction. As stated i have a single 18" death penalty on the way and need to get a box together for it. It will be going in the back of a 08 Envoy my max dimensions i would like to stick to are as follows 45 wide 19 high and 26 deep...26 puts me pretty close to the hatch so would like to go a little thinner to prevent choking the port. I called IA and they told me 5 to 7.5 cubes 60 to 120 in of port most common 5 to 6 cubes at 70 to 90 inches 32-37 hz Had one person tell me he ran 2 18"s in a 14 cube box with 200 inches of port tuned at 31 Would like to be around 33 or 34 hz for a daily set up not looking to compete. Will be running ppi 1800.1d thanks for any advice or tips
03silvergt Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 I could throw you something together real quick. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
03silvergt Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 Here is something that I just threw together. It should get you in the area of where you need to be. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
Joe X Posted January 12, 2014 Report Posted January 12, 2014 I would at least do bracing both front to back and top to bottom to that box
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.