OBI Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Shorty after moving to Houston I found out this beast was near me, so I had to get a demo. Does a 161.9 Sealed
Neckbeard Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Looks like it gets down!! Good shit Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
tdsa23 Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 That looks fun, which hurts more the high or low notes? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
OBI Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 Damn that shit looks nasty bro! Very nice It was pretty painful in there lol. Looks like it gets down!! Good shit Man does it. It also sounds outrageous on the outside. Never heard anything carry like this van does. That looks fun, which hurts more the high or low notes? The 40hz range for sure. Lows usually never hurt even in the high 50's. But they do feel awesome.
tdsa23 Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 The first song look like it was hurting 60+ cars are crazy I had my ears popped by the DC van XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
OBI Posted January 5, 2014 Author Report Posted January 5, 2014 Oh it was man. But man Rusty's Van is on my list of top setups I want to hear. Not going to lie his kinda scares me lol.
dionysus Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 I dig it! I need one of them CT-Sounds shirts like ASAP! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
tdsa23 Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Oh it was man. But man Rusty's Van is on my list of top setups I want to hear. Not going to lie his kinda scares me lol. Im not going to lie I was dizzy when I got out and started walking around XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
TheycallmeJT Posted January 5, 2014 Report Posted January 5, 2014 Rob's van is fuckin nasty. Havent heard it since he put In the 7k's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.