Sonic Electronix

why are you so worried about the font?

is it necessary?

dmm= digital multimeter

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

is it necessary?

dmm= digital multimeter

not really but thanks, i don't know most of the phrases on here.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ok so the problem still has not been fixed! i need you guys on this one. well i checked all of my wireing and in the HU and everything seems fine i checked my batteries with a digital multimeter and both read 14+ now just to double check i still went to autozone and they checked my batteries with their big machine and my front one turned out to be bad so i reaplaced it with a new one and it still says 14+ volts. now im thinking that everything is going to be good but when i turned up my sytem the volts go from 14+ to 12volts it still shuts off after a few seconds of play, and the amps arn't going into protection cause i kept an eye on them and both just shut off including the HU, everything turns right back on after afew seconds? can anyone figure this out?

also i checked my stock alternator and is good but i don't have the money to get a ho alt what can i do.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

WHat I think could be the problem...

1) Bad ground?

2) Head-unit overheating causing it to shut off (in turn shuts the amps off since nothing is triggering the remote turn on on the amps)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i agree w/ emat....I think it something with your HU.

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

Let me ask this as nicely and as tactful as I know how.. Why do we all have to use the same font? They give us a choice of almost 20, then the choice of 7 sizes, and the choice of about 40 colors, for each and everyone out of thousands of users fonts to be exactly the same is a very rare chance when you look at those odds. Unless you are happy living you life in default mode, its likely you will change you font every once in a while. You know some people actually like the freedom of choice that we are given.. even the little things such as font. For you to complain about a little thing such as a font that you are not used to reading is very petty. We dont live in a communist country, we dont need a font natzi. By the way, I was sure to write this in the font you are accustomed to reading so it would be more comfortable for you and as not to interfere with your weak feeble mind ..seeing as how that is the most important thing in the world is making you happy I hope you appreciate my kind gesture . Also I cant help but notice how you offered no help in this topic, you only cared to come in and complain about something. Thats not helping, thats doing the opposite...Now that I got that out of the way.."knowledge" How old is your HU? If there is anyway I would suggest switching it out to another unit to test and eliminate or confirm that as a possible problem.

23002.jpg

Let me ask this as nicely and as tactful as I know how.. Why do we all have to use the same font? They give us a choice of almost 20, then the choice of 7 sizes, and the choice of about 40 colors, for each and everyone out of thousands of users fonts to be exactly the same is a very rare chance when you look at those odds. Unless you are happy living you life in default mode, its likely you will change you font every once in a while. You know some people actually like the freedom of choice that we are given.. even the little things such as font. For you to complain about a little thing such as a font that you are not used to reading is very petty. We dont live in a communist country, we dont need a font natzi. By the way, I was sure to write this in the font you are accustomed to reading so it would be more comfortable for you and as not to interfere with your weak feeble mind ..seeing as how that is the most important thing in the world is making you happy I hope you appreciate my kind gesture . Also I cant help but notice how you offered no help in this topic, you only cared to come in and complain about something. Thats not helping, thats doing the opposite...Now that I got that out of the way.."knowledge" How old is your HU? If there is anyway I would suggest switching it out to another unit to test and eliminate or confirm that as a possible problem.

x2!!!!!!

i thank you all for trying to find what my problem is, if it wasnt for you guys i would be in a dead end but once again thanks!

so as far as my problem goes i have the vrx935vd clarion indash and i to think is the radio i'll change it tomorrow with a different one cuz is late over here! i let you guys know what happend.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

ok, so i changed my factory harness to a new one and my deck to a jensen 9312 indash and still my problem continues but this time my system would last a little bit longer and just the amp turns off and it wil quickly turn back on? i might think is power issues but i don't know cause my batteries a reading 13/14+ volts? hhhhmmmmmmm any one?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

ok, so i changed my factory harness to a new one and my deck to a jensen 9312 indash and still my problem continues but this time my system would last a little bit longer and just the amp turns off and it wil quickly turn back on? i might think is power issues but i don't know cause my batteries a reading 13/14+ volts? hhhhmmmmmmm any one?

check your grounds.

thats my guess