Sonic Electronix

ok, i have 4 12 inch pioneer pro's in my civic with two bd1000 pushing them with one batterie in the front and one in the back with a clarion indash i have a stock alt with '0' guage and i also done the big 3. ok my problem is when i put my volume like at half way it plays for like 10 to 15 seconds and then the radio and the amps turns off! now what is causing this cuz this was not happening before , is my betteries dead?

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

ok, i have 4 12 inch pioneer pro's in my civic with two bd1000 pushing them with one batterie in the front and one in the back with a clarion indash i have a stock alt with '0' guage and i also done the big 3. ok my problem is when i put my volume like at half way it plays for like 10 to 15 seconds and then the radio and the amps turns off! now what is causing this cuz this was not happening before , is my betteries dead?

check the voltage at both batteries if they are ok thencheck the wiring at the deck usually if the battery is dead the radio should stay on and the amps will turn on and off.

smdsig2.jpg

the wireing is perfect as of my knowledge and everything is wired down to 1 ohm but the first thing that turns off is my radio and then the amp but both shut off fairly quick? and also did i do my big 3 correct>>>>> positive from batterie to alternator battery negetive to chasis and negative from the chasis to a bolt in the engine block?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

my alpine use to do this....it was a loose ground wire in the wiring harness that took me awhile to find, b/c it looked like it was in there, but one little tug and it came out.....so i just grounded it else where and it was fine.

but, if i turn it up too loud my headunit will still cut off, but if i turn my highs off from the headunit and just leave the subs on, then i can really turn it up....so im thinking that is just because my highs are running off the headunit...

i likes me some audio stuff...

check the voltage at both batteries if they are ok thencheck the wiring at the deck usually if the battery is dead the radio should stay on and the amps will turn on and off.

with what tool i could check the voltage of my batteries? and also ill check the wiring on my deck to see if everything is ok! thanks guys!!!!!!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY

why such big font?

why are you so worried about the font?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY